Moved to Pennsylvania for my job, found a house for rent, DJ contacted me and put me in contact with colleen.Showed up at the house and found the gas could not be turned on until it was brought to code.

We did not have hot water for 2 days. They fixed the problem and then all *** broke loose! We noticed all the shoddy remodeling that was done, now to her credit colleen contacted the owner of the house and she said she paid for the remodel once, but agreed to put new kitchen cabinets up. During this time the back porch was falling off the house, then we noticed the floors falling in this house!

But wait there's more, when i contacted DJ he blamed it on his general contractor and fired him, he told me he would get it all fixed. He did absolutely nothing, talked a good game! Then the owner of the house called to see if he did anything, when i told the owner and sent pictures, this started a war between DJ and home owner. They fired him and came to America to look at house, they were in disbelief at the work they paid for that wasn't done.

DJ did contact me and asked how he could resolve the issue, when i asked for my money i paid for rent as well as money i paid for repairs he laughed at me. The owners of the home let me out of my lease and gave me a number for an attorney who has dealt with this company before. DJ even offered another house we looked at that was way worse than the one we lived in! Now i have read the comments this company has left on here and that should tell you how they do business, it's never their fault, one comment says they are sending an attorney after someone posted a comment that was negative about them.

Well i have all documentation as well as emails, pictures and one video.They will rip you off so again do your homework!

Review about: Fortune Foreclosures House Rental.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Being taken advantage of.

Had an Experience with Fortune Foreclosures?

Comments

Ask this guy why he moved from portland, or to the east coast. He scammed so many people out here he had to move. Or lose a limb.

AGREED!